Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Product Owner
Term: 6 Months
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team!
- Support the product evolution from inception to retirement
- Lead and manage the development team's progress and the stakeholder expectations while constantly and consistently anticipating client needs and aligning work to be performed in a semi-structure fashio
- Become an expert at understanding and anticipating client needs.
- Be the communication link between stakeholders and development team.
- Provide clear instructions and deliverables for developers.
- Hone deep market knowledge and communication skills.
- Creates and maintains the Product Roadmap, which is a high-level, strategic visual summary that outlines the vision and direction for the product offering over time. The Product Roadmap is the strategic guide for the stakeholders to reference as well as a plan for execution of the work necessary to support the Product
- Ensure there are clear goals and the vision is aligned with the business objectives.
- Be actively accountable for each stage of the development process including the final product.
- Primary inspector for evaluating product progress through each iteration.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, Information Technology
- Five years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner.
- Current and previous experience as an Agile Product Owner
- Strong background in Information Technology (IT) planning, organization, and development.
- Working experience in a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development.
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability in getting results through the use of matrix teams.
- Demonstrated experience in getting effective results with persuasive and assertive individuals.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Successfully managed a large portfolio or program with multiple business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of State Fiscal Rules and Regulations.
- Program Management Background is helpful
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!