Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: 0000003571 333 Market St San Francisco CA United States 94105
Term: 12 months
- This role is for a business project manager who will support the Client's Merchant Services Payment Gateway product management team.
- This person will manage business projects supporting payment gateway efforts. While some of these efforts may have technical/software development components, they will not be responsible for project managing the technical team
- The individual will also support the payment gateway product team on non-project business initiatives and BAU efforts
- Examples include developing/managing project documentation, managing project scorecards, vendor management, managing legal and risk reviews and go to market activities
- Responsibilities include creating and managing project plans, meeting agenda/minutes, action items, and status reporting. This person will also schedule and facilitate meetings
- Additional responsibilities include facilitating or actively participating in weekly internal meeting, key third party weekly meeting and quarterly business review meetings coordination. They will need to understand status, key risks and issues across all projects
- Able to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, across all organizational levels, and building superior partnerships with a broad set of partners
- This person is expected to help drive progress and escalate risks/issues when needed
- A successful candidate will be detailed oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication and is competent with word, excel and powerpoint
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Desired qualification: familiarity or experience in payments industry, particularly in merchant services