Position: Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Our client, a worldwide leader in the implementation of IoT (Internet of Things) solutions across multiple industry verticals including manufacturing, supply chain, healthcare, oil and gas, fleet management and connected car among others, is seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple projects within our client’s program. As a project manager, you will be responsible for meeting the project requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. This individual will also be responsible for building, documenting, and implementing specific product process for the IoT Professional Services family of products and take responsibility for specific customer contracted deliverables.
- 5 + years of Project/ Management experience
- Proven ability to drive multiple projects across multiple industry verticals
- Advanced Excel reporting skills including expertise in V-Lookup, macros, pivot tables and if/then formulas
- Previous experience with SharePoint highly desired
- Experience with MS project Gannt charts, project plans, templates for status, tracking issues, risk plan mitigation, and preparing meeting minutes
- Advanced PowerPoint/Visio skills and ability to translate vast amounts of data from Excel into meaningful information for internal, external and executive stakeholders
- Previous experience driving projects working with both internal and external project stakeholders
- PMP certification or equivalent Project Management certification
- Previous Quality Assurance experience is a plus
- Previous experience driving project deliverables using CASPR or PACE milestones
- Previous experience driving project deliverables with AT&T
- Previous experience and knowledge of IoT infrastructure, devices and ecosystems
- Interface with client to coordinate delivery, configurations, process flow, and work items. PM methodology.
- Document executive summaries and customer facing interactions
- Create project plans, templates for status, tracking issues, risk plan mitigation, and preparation of meeting minutes
- Document executive summaries and customer facing interactions.
- Plans and coordinates production and work activities based on customer orders based on efficient build plans in accordance with cost, quality and quantity specifications
- Coordinate and monitor supplier orders and inventory at various AT&T configuration sites, ensuring on time delivery for production activities and advising of purchasing needs
- Maintains project timelines and provides progress updates and ensures projects are completed on time
- Implements KPIs in accordance with internal requirements as directed by supervisor
- Serve as liaison between team resources, customers and production configuration sites
- Manage a “3D view” with multiple data points and system access.
- Creatively anticipate possible roadblocks, track customer delivery commitments, and ensure enough inventories (ensure the ability to deliver).
- Play a major quality role by managing the corrective action process such as Corrective Action Reports and Root Cause Analysis (CAR and RCA).
- Produce regular reports and updates to all stakeholders, and access and work to mitigate key risk factors. Reports to include:
- Customer’s forecast/plant load
- Products SKU’s and DC capacity load
- Progress status of continuous improvement projects
- Updates and maintains quality assurance operations logs and generates metrics
- Participates in internal audits and supports customer audits as required
- Support billing.