Title: Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Identifies required resources,researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance
Experience and Education:
- 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2 years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!