Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Chandler or Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics .
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Manage a team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of technology project management experience demonstrating the ability to manage both Waterfall and Agile
- Financial Industry knowledge with Credit Card Product experience preferred
- Proven experience in managing technology related projects
- Knowledge in developing project plans using MS Project including the use of linking and establishing predecessors to tasks
- Proven ability to assemble presentations using MS PowerPoint for target audiences that includes project team and senior leadership
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast pace, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience with using agile tool – JIRA