Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Communication and Procedure Writer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN; Dallas, TX
Term: 12 months
- Document operational procedures, guidance and training documents
- Review, edit and improve existing process documents
- Develop powerful PowerPoint decks to tell the story covering different level of audiences
- Support internal communication channels including team web site, newsletters etc.
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management.
- Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.