Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Locations: CHARLOTTE, NC; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN; Dallas, TX
Term: 12 months
- Create project plan for various initiatives, and track progress against the planned deliverables
- Coordinate with various team members to collect and share information
- Plan, organize and facilitate meetings, capture minutes and drive actions closure
- Provide status updates and reporting for different level of audiences
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management. Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong project management experience
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong expertise with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) tools
- 2+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Desired financial industry and/or data management experience