Senior Project Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Term: 6 month contract - Hybrid schedule
Rate: $75/hourly DOE
- Manages all aspects of large, complex enterprise-wide software and infrastructure deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
- Works closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
- Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
- Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
- Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
- Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
- Experience with vendor and contract management.
- Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
- Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
- Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
- Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
- Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
- Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelors degree in Business, IT or related field.
- Must have disaster recover experience.
- Strong IT project experience -Must have
- Experience working in a Project Management Office.
- Project Management Institute (PMP) certification preferred - not required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing complex enterprise level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with industry standard project management and service delivery methodologies for IT (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Lean/Six Sigma, OCM, PMBOK or ITIL a plus).
- Merger and Acquisitions - Nice to have
- Experience in running test drives