Title: Project Manager
With the results-oriented goals of ramping up support for existing and new cryptocurrencies, we’re looking for a Project Manager to enable Retail Operations efforts. You’re someone who is energized by thrilling developments across the crypto-economy and has in-depth project and/or program management experience, with a keen eye for detail and organization. You’ll help support leaders enable critical thinking and introduce a steady rhythm of business during this period of thrilling hypergrowth.
- Tap into expertise in project and/or program management to lead initiatives for the CX Operations team, with a core focus on projects that enable us to expand and ramp up new areas for our Retail Operations.
- Collaborate with customer support leaders to prioritize, coordinate and lead projects across different lines of business and product areas.
- Leverage domain expertise in operations to provide strategic value and enablement of service level objectives.
- Deliver high quality results and project output, inclusive of running effective sprints, deep analysis into operational challenges and practicing clear communication across large global teams and different support tiers (outsourced providers vs. FTE).
- Develop a detailed understanding of our support model, collaborating closely with internal SMEs to execute on project results and mobilization efforts.
- Create playbooks and frameworks for running large-cross functional initiatives and build working agreements between operations and partner teams.
- Identify and execute on ad-hoc projects and internal initiatives to help scale our operations as required by the business.
- Leverage an in-depth understanding of analytics to drive data-driven decisions.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support, specifically in a project and/or program management capacity running large scale and multi-faceted initiatives.
- Familiarity with tools including Google Apps, JIRA, Salesforce, etc.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Nice to haves:
- Project management Certification or Accreditation (PMP, Prince2, CSM, SixSigma)
- Advanced degree in Business, Finance, customer service and/or crypto