Calling UX Managers for a contract to possible permanent position. Ideal candidate will have worked with UX design strategy, research, email and or blog writing.Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of UX Researchers, UX Designers, and UX Writers
- Manage the UX design strategy for the department
- Manage the planning and designing of landing pages, blog sites, and other micro sites
- Manage our blogging strategy (Evergreen, Clustering, Repurposing)
- Collaborate and communicate with Graphic and Digital Managers on marketing campaigns
- Create strategies around the optimization of existing user interface designs
- Manage the creation of prototypes for new marketing campaigns, micro sites, and landing pages
• Experience as a UX researcher, UX Strategist, UX Designer or UX Writer
• Previous management experience
• Outside Sales experience or Field Marketing experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Understanding experience blogging and or video blogging content
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and Dreamweaver
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Zeplin, Adobe XD)
• Experience using landing page tools such as Unbounce and CMS sites like WordPress
• Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.