Position: Senior Project Manager
Term: 6 months
Rate: $90.00 DOE
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
* Works closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
* Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
* Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
* Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
* Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
* Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
* Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
* Experience with vendor and contract management.
* Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
* Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
* Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
* Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
* Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
* Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
* Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
* Bachelors degree in Business, IT or related field.
* Experience working in a Project Management Office.
* Project Management Institute (PMP) certification preferred - not required
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing complex enterprise level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience with industry standard project management and service delivery methodologies for IT (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Lean/Six Sigma, OCM, PMBOK or ITIL a plus).