Position: Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 4 Months
Under the general direction of the Program Director, the Senior Project Manager role manages Corporate Projects realm of Private Wealth Management. The individual is extremely adaptable and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved.
What you’ll do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Will be required to drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other workstream related activities and artifacts.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Keeps project governance up to date and reports on projects as per PWM PMO standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project risks and issues early.
- Facilitates adoption of business process changes and leads project team and stakeholders through effective change management
- Develops detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manages business process changes
- Leads integration of multiple upstream and downstream data interfaces
- Manages time bound regulatory compliance projects impacting critical business functions
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates without requisite 6+ years of proven success in financial services will not be accepted.
- Four year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred. Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Six or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- 6+ years of experience that demonstrates an in depth understanding of IT and Private Wealth Management or Financial Services systems and operations.
- Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles along with formal certification.
- Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex change initiatives within a challenging environment.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Core Banking Platform.
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.