Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 24 months
- Will be supporting 2 50% projects within the same portfolio
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily moderate risk projects (occasionally low or high risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of moderate complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Influences sponsors and stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates business organizational/systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for matrix managing other PMs and Project Coordinators for the project.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in running process improvement projects with no technology, ideally experience with Operations.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation