Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Lead
Term: 6 months
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
- Plan and execute against the Performance Based Vesting process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal Total Rewards partners and external partners (Risk, Audit, Legal, etc.) to develop efficient and consistent best practices, providing critical consulting and credible challenge when needed
- Ensure the appropriate project plan is created and managed with the appropriate risks identified and managed in order to meet key deliverables
- Establish and maintain all relevant policies and procedures
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the controls environment is in alignment with external and internal commitments
- Be the subject matter expert and point person for this governance process
- Communicate with key stakeholders and partners regarding the process
- Work in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Risk or audit experience aligned with compensation processes and governance
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of executive compensation and governance processes