Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Remote - Raleigh, NC 27601
Term: 12 Months Contract to hire
- Manage project scoping, planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for Services projects.
- Control project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Facilitate development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various project management tools
- Provide timely management updates on resources and schedules and contribute to the project planning process.
- Establish appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Follow and help to continue to improve an established project control and reporting process.
- Undertake status review meetings among project team members.
- Integrate and use specific industry project management and technical delivery methodologies,
- Assist in training of the project team on the application of appropriate procedures and processes coach and advise team members to help them accomplish project goals, meet established schedules, and resolve technical and operational issues.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and project management techniques.
- Oversee the project development for new trainings
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a project manager managing technology or learning and development-based projects.
- Experience with scrum or agile methodologies.
- PMI or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- Proven record of successfully managing complex projects.
- Experience establishing and contributing to process improvements.
- Experience dealing with complex projects and multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, management skills, and business judgment.
- Ability to work effectively across a widely diverse management team, as well as a broad spectrum of internal partners.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a dynamic environment and manage time effectively
- Good balance of business and technical background and experience.
- Ability to explain the project management value proposition and serve as an ambassador for project management techniques
- Six Sigma
- Someone who has worked in a learning/training environment previously
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!