Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Term: 6 Months
Responsible for regularly managing projects with team level integration points. Manages project schedules, cost and quality proactively making recommendations within the project objectives. Leverages technical knowledge, best practices and organizational dynamics to mitigate issues and risks.
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues
- Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Develops project plans and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Frequently interacts with business area management, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15 percent of the time. Performs related duties as assigned.
- PM experience 7+ years, waterfall and agile methodology
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good staff development skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook