Position: Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
We are seeking a creative and driven Project Manager to implement key initiatives for the Client Information Stewardship Program. This program focuses on improving and maintaining client profile information across our multiple lines of business, enabling extraordinary client service.
The Project Manager will partner closely with multiple businesses to lead initiatives to completion. This includes engaging across various levels of the organization to identify problems and potential solutions, gather requirements, define changes, and successfully support/implement solutions.
This role requires an understanding of banking products, operations, and system functionality. Candidates must be results-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Keep the client and our front-line colleagues at the forefront of all decisions, process changes and technology solutions. Implement initiatives to enable high-touch, high-quality client service.
- Work with various functional groups to identify opportunities for client information improvements. Collaborate with business and technology partners to perform detailed analysis for enhancements, define workflows, gaps, and potential solutions.
- Once an opportunity moves into the implementation phase, own all aspects of implementation including collaborating with technology teams for deployment management, and status reporting and tracking. Ensure business requirements are met with the delivered technology solution and/or process change.
- Train and communicate, as appropriate, regarding process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and through written documentation – to all appropriate stakeholders.
- The Project Manager’s responsibilities also include:
- Project documentation
- Project governance
- Reporting (process and project level)
- SLA/Performance adherence
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable federal laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e., Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.)
- Adhering to Bank policies and procedures
- Completing required training
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience (background in banking industry preferred)
- Change management, process re-engineering, and/or process automation experience required
- Experience with customer service, call center operations and/or payment platforms is a plus
- Strong business acumen that includes sound risk management practices, and most importantly, ensures a seamless client experience
- Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meaning of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions
- Position involves sitting most of the time but may involve walks or standing for brief periods of time
- Must be able to travel as position requires