Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position:: Business Analyst
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50309
Term: 24 months
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily moderate risk projects (occasionally low or high risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of moderate complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Influences sponsors and stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates business organizational/systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation. Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for matrix managing other PMs and Project Coordinators for the project.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining the reporting for the BSA/AML PMO. This reporting is created in PowerPoint utilizing SharePoint lists and Excel-based tools and is viewed by executive leaders each week.
- This role will also be responsible for maintaining the PMO's reporting data set and creating any ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail - required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience (focus on PowerPoint and Excel) - required
- Expert or advanced experience managing sites in SharePoint Online - required
- Experience working with data sets and databases - required
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements due to stakeholder feedback - required
- Experience working with data visualization platforms like Tableau - desired
- Expert Microsoft Office Experience (PowerPoint and Excel specifically) - desired
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation