Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Associate
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- This role is instrumental to manage the activities for the migration team aligned to Line of Business (LOB) CIO organizations.
- Manage regular meetings with the LOB Liaisons to prioritize and schedule the migration work, groom the backlog and ensure pre-requisites are completed prior to pulling into the next sprint.
- Collaborate closely with the Technical lead and migration engineers to remove any road blocks and escalate issues for resolution by other teams.
- Maintain the JIRA Epics and ensure work is being properly tracked and updated via statuses in the JIRA project to ensure accurate reporting and metrics for the LOB POD Migration team.
- Develop strong relationships with CIO organizations supported by the migration team to understand the business model and collaborate closely to ensure smooth transition of the applications through the migration.
- Good communication, organization and facilitation skills required.
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of project management experience and Kanban/ Agile desired.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management