Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 24 Months
The position will require a strong background and experience in Project Management and Vendor Management. Strong background and experience in Organizational Management, Process Engineering and Operations. Provide and issue resolution, develop Process Engineering, and conduct Business Analysis for IT. Assist with leading and developing the delivery and roll-out of highly successful, customized projects.
- Ensure access to integrated, evidence-based addiction and mental health services, including 24/7 crisis response and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for addiction.
- Meet stringent criteria regarding timeliness of access, quality reporting, staffing and coordination with social services, criminal justice and education systems.
- Receive funding to support the real costs of expanding services to fully meet the need for care in their communities.
- Provide and issue resolution, develop Process Engineering, and conduct Business Analysis for IT.
- Assist with leading and developing the delivery and roll-out of highly successful, customized projects.
- Maintain implementations, working closely with the agency Network Engineer.
- Maintain the transformation strategy which would include meeting with and educating site contacts, performing site inventory, ordering, and staging equipment, installing solutions, and coordinating the disposal of removed assets and provide end user support.
- Develop and document new processes as needed.
- Manage and maintain the implementations for Infrastructure Modernization projects, working with the agency Network Engineer.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Audio Video conferencing improvement and upgrades throughout the different locations.
- Reconcile the voice services inventory. Disconnecting for all sites that are not in use. Also reconcile to the new database.
- Create centralized reporting on Service Catalog requests and Incidents.
- Establish and manage the adherence to processes.
- Collect, consolidate, and manage issues so that they may be discussed and brought to resolution with vendors.
- Follow up and follow through with all aspects of a project
- Seek opportunities to initiate new technology improvement projects.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Provide the department’s project (ongoing) with database design/maintenance/storage expertise to support/enhance quality data collection, use and reporting for assessment and improvement of the program quality.
- Work closely with the department’s technical groups to provide insight, direction, administration, and feasibility options to support and maintain the data collection, quality and reporting goals of the program.
- Available to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of possible web-based application(s) in support of the department’s project. Data integration/cross-systems data consumption would also be supported and overseen by this support staff position.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to accomplish project goals including assisting with the design, development, and maintenance of possible web-based application to collect, analyze and report data.
- Conducts analysis that identifies current state processes including system gaps and develop workflow analysis.
- Ability to perform data analysis, integration, and consumption.
- Sets high expectations and enforces standards to meet project timelines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to key stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and two years of recent relevant business analyst experience.
- 5 years of proven experience analyzing, standardizing, and improving processes with innovative business solutions.
- 5 years of experience with using Data visualization tool including Power BI and Microsoft Office Suite including VISIO.
- 5 years of IT Project methodology experience including Agile.
- 5 years of experience with data analysis and database queries (SQL).
- 5 years of experience in organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- 5 years of experience in communicating to upper management, business, and technical personnel.
- Strong background and experience in Project Management and Vendor Management
- Strong background and experience in Organizational Management, Process Engineering and Operations
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- PMP Certification
- 30% travel required.
- 5 years of Healthcare IT experience.
Apply to MATRIX today!