Long-Term Contract Opportunity
Come work for this industry leader in U.S. recycling and waste services to help provide reliable environmental services and solutions for millions of commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers, together making the world a better place.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Hybrid Schedule
Term: 9 months
Rate: $75.00 DOE
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of IT projects to a successful completion. This role is a key leader in the deployment of technical solutions to advance the corporate mission. The IT Project Manager must have strong project management and leadership skills; and a good understanding of information technology concepts in order to deploy complex technical solutions within business timelines.
• Manages all aspects of large, complex enterprise-wide software and infrastructure deployments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
• Works closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
• Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
• Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
• Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
• Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
• Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
• Experience with vendor and contract management.
• Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
• Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
• Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
• Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
• Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
• Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
• Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelors degree in Business, IT or related field.
• Experience working in a Project Management Office.
• Project Management Institute (PMP) certification preferred - not required
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing complex enterprise level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with industry standard project management and service delivery methodologies for IT (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Lean/Six Sigma, OCM, PMBOK or ITIL a plus).
• Experience delivering and/or managing IT enterprise application projects (financial, security).
• Preferred experience in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP solutions.