Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Term: 6 Months Contract to hire
- Serve as project manager of a cross-functional team responsible for executing key global marketing initiatives.
- Manage delivery of project planning, concepting, production, promotional asset production, and optimization.
- Lead planning and delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects by coordinating across account managers and strategists.
- Build and maintain project plans and timelines
- Establish and manage feedback cycles
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and in compliance with Company’s brand standards
- Plan and allocate resources based on capacity, priority, budget, and expertise.
- Support the managers of the creative team members in their selection of the proper associates for projects based on availability, expertise, and professional development goals.
- Serve as an ambassador of agility and advocate of continuous improvement.
- Work with the creative and account teams to optimize processes and effectiveness across the Company's marketing
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Demonstrable ability to learn and apply new skills and processes rapidly
- Demonstrated team management experience with customer focus and service orientation
- Exceptional communication, organizational, problem-solving, and relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals in leadership, creative, technical, and business roles
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to learn by doing, thus finding opportunities to teach others
- Ability to effectively provide, accept, and apply feedback
- Understanding of and passion for open source
- Clear communication and excellent language skills in English
- Experience with marketing tactics, creative processes, and digital marketing
- Experience working in a marketing or creative agency
- Understanding of creative processes, design, and content development
- Experience working within an agile marketing organization
- Experience working within a technology organization
The following are considered a plus:
- Familiarity in developing event brand experiences, both virtual and physical
- Exposure to agile practices like scrum and kanban and experience working with or on agile teams
- Knowledge of Red Hat’s portfolio of offerings and competitive landscape
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!