Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 11 months
- Collaborates partnership with all and external team members to accomplish the project deliverables.
- Evaluates and assesses new technology for possible application.
- Guides the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology.
- Manages resources and directs administrative activities for IT employees.
- Monitors, evaluates, and assesses the processes and procedures of information systems operation to improve efficiency and ensure quality.
- Oversees the evaluation of the unit's internal processes, procedures, and technologies to improve efficiency and ensure quality.
- Works with Business Offices to provide timely and efficient IT coordination in providing services
- Works with other IT managers, staff and vendors as needed, in order to provide timely and efficient IT coordination in providing services to meet customers' requests.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of IT Project Management experience on multiple IT projects.
- 5 years of experience and in-depth IT knowledge such as backend (SQL), GUIs (.Net), Hardware, Network, Security, etc.
- 5 years of experience and has worked independently and report back to IT management.
- 5 years of experience in communication with C-Level users; and collaboration with the business users and department’s vendors as an IT liaison.
Even better if you have:
- PMP certification
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!