Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334
Term: 11 months
- Manage projects through the full life-cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverable.
- Creates a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverable within the time-frame and budgets defined.
- Provides guidance to the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology.
- May also serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience project managing medium to large scale complex IT projects. (1M+)
- 5 years of full SDLC life cycle experience in applying life cycle methodologies on the projects managed.
- 5 years of experience with application development-Has managed projects that dealt with implementing IT applications for an organization.
- Holds current PMP certification. (Certification number will be verified by GDC)
- 2 years of experience with MS Visio.
Even better if you have:
- 4 years of Network Telecommunications project management experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!