Immediate need for multiple Client Delivery Managers in Alpharetta!
Cutting edge FinTech firm seeking three mid-level Client Delivery Managers for their growing team serving clients on a one-of-a-kind digital assets platform!! The Client Delivery Manager is responsible for building client relationships by developing client strategy and agreed-upon deliverables; developing and delivering solutions; managing project resources and delivery team as needed to ensure those deliverables are met.
- Coordinate development and delivery of enterprise grade software solutions
- Understand and organize the delivery teams
- Assure overall client delivery satisfaction by managing schedule, assigning and monitoring tasks, overseeing deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources, following established program, project, and reporting methodologies
- Delivery ownership, ensuring resources are reporting time correctly, oversees all aspects of the project and delivery lifecycle
- Efficiently and competently manage client expectations, scope-creep, changing requirements and missed deadlines through change management, risk management and control processes established.
- Pro-actively communicate status of aspects of client delivery to leadership
- Identify, track, communicate, escalate, drive the resolution all issues and risks for executive management
- Defining acceptance criteria or working with specialists to define acceptance criteria for project deliverables and work towards achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables.
- Coordinate interactions between internal and external technical resources
- Assist delivery team by ensuring that sprint metrics are met
- Assist QA creating test plans, testing efforts, and root cause analysis
- 3+ years proven experience managing or overseeing technology projects with cross-functional, matrixed staff with high integration across multiple lines of business and technical discipline.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with clients, stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies,
- Experience with JIRA (reporting, task tracking)
- Experience with software implementation projects
- Experience with RDBMS ideally with SQL skills