Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, 27607
Term: 12 months
- Manages the activities for the migration POD team aligned to Line of Business (LOB) CIO organizations.
- Individual must work closely with LOB liaisons and Application teams to complete migrations within project timelines.
- Point of escalation to resolve issues and remove roadblocks.
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of project management experience with large projects.
- Good communication, organization and facilitation skills required.