Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina,
Hourly Rate: $ 37.93/hr.
Term: 9 months
- The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Characteristics of responsible projects: Complexity: Medium Risk: Medium Duration: Midterm (weeks to months) Value: Typically < $2 Million USDManages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Reports status and variances.
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!