Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 6 months
- Support Vulnerability Operations in the remediation of risk to the firm
- Ensures proper assignment of Vulnerability risk matters to the proper remediation teams and requires ideally past experience in Vulnerability operations and processes in the IT environment within the financial industries.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Comfortable exercising considerable soft skills while working with senior IT Line of Business Managers in day to day interactions and meetings
- Expertise in Tableau, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and related tools
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning