Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 18 months
- Will lead multiple workstreams as part of a broader program.
- Will follow a standard execution plan and schedule and will use tools to report standard, risks and issues
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily low risk projects and occasionally moderate risk projects and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Identifies and determines the need for business SMEs, sponsors, stakeholders and project roles, and identifies associated responsibilities, alone or in conjunction with peers, direct manager, project team or program lead.
- Responsible for leading the team to achieve project objectives in accordance with related policies. Identifies and captures project dependencies and interdependencies and manages them throughout the lifecycle.
- Guides the project with full authority and accountability to ensure alignment of actions/ artifacts with project policy and methodology and ensures appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met.
- Responsible for setting, tracking, and managing project financials (budget, forecast, actuals, variance).
- Develops business-related tasks for project plan and tracks progress.
- Provides regular business status reports to ensure management has adequate information to make decisions throughout the life of the project.
- Communicates frequently to the project team, sponsor, program leader and stakeholders while maintaining a cooperative, motivated, and successful team.
- Provides an aggregate view of the implementation to include; risks associated the project, impacts to customers, processes or systems within a close timeframe.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance.
- Escalates project risks as appropriate including, identifying, assessing, and managing project risks, engaging project team members and risk managers, and ensuring completion and ongoing risk analysis and risk management plan.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in risk based programs (risk and control identification, service/process modeling, managing formal approval cycles) is strongly desired.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation