Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: BI Reporting Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Denver, CO
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with BI reporting tools – Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS etc.
- Experience with Production release validations
- Experience with writing JIRA intake for requirements and production defects
- Agile methodology understanding
- Experience with Wells Fargo and/or Financial Services
- Experience with a workflow application
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Leadership qualities including facilitating meetings and presenting material
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning