Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA preferred
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for planning and executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Responsible for the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be able to complete tasks such as process engineering, projects, presentations, and working across business units to identify areas of improvement.
- Merchant experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning