Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: AZ- Phoenix; CA - San Francisco Bay Area; IA- Des Moines; IL - Chicago; MA - Boston; MN - Minneapolis; MO - St Louis; NC - Raleigh; NY - NY Metro area; PA - Philadelphia; TX - Dallas
Term: 12 months
- Resources will develop and implement a program to perform reviews of process, procedures and controls implemented as part of issue remediation to ensure sustainability of solutions six months+ after issue closure.
- Ensure the adequacy/ accuracy of scope, sampling methodology, testing approach, potential issues, work paper documentation, and adherence to performance standards for the issue assurance sustainability review process
- Develop subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of the processes, risks and controls being reviewed
- Develop procedures for the issue assurance sustainability review
- Manage review engagements to planned dates, resources and commitments
- Document review results, any concerns identified, and provide recommendations to management for resolution
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with evaluating the processes, risks and design and effectiveness of controls
- Technology and/or information security background
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical information in simple terms to very senior business and technology leaders.
- A high level of comfort working with ambiguity or uncertainty and converting information into quantifiable concepts
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to assess potential issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change