Position: Project Manager
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Term: 4 Months
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Frequently interacts with IBS staff including business area management, portfolio managers, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires 10 + years of Project management.
- Need experience in leading large projects and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good MS office, outlook, visio, Clarity PPM skill