Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 6 months
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations.
- Good knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Good negotiation skills.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!