Seeking an enterprise Project Manager for 100% remote opportunity. We are looking for a top-notch Product Development Project Manager with a background & experience bringing new solutions to market. This is not a traditional IT project management.
This enterprise Project Manager who will work with the business & be part of the Product Launch and Commercialization team and own project management for many pieces of our next gen payment processing products.
Day to Day:
- Execute launch and commercialization strategy with key partners across the business (marketing, sales, finance, etc.)
- Manage complex product driven projects that span one or multiple lines of business and regions.
- Deliver to timelines, quality level, budget, while addressing issues and risks.
- Lead the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to launch
- Use KPIs to demonstrate progress and ensure that projects are realizing benefits. You will be responsible for the budget, benefits realization, and change control of your projects.
- Create, socialize and sign-off business cases with executive stakeholders.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones,success criteria results, metrics, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership and to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university
- 5+ years of enterprise level project management including product development background & bringing new solutions to market
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with global teams.
- Experience of successfully delivering on large and complex projects in a fast paced business environment to tangible business goals. Extensive experience of using and adapting project management methodologies.
- Ability to build relationships across the enterprise at different levels, lead communications with large groups and manage senior stakeholders within and outside of the organization.