Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Communications Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA
Term: 9 months
- Compose customer-friendly, tailored communications to customers, employees, and vendors
- Drive results and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members, management, and customers
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in crisis management communications, programs, and initiatives
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management: gathering impacts and analyzing data
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, partners and peers
- Experience writing and editing external communications, including corporate and executive level communications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning