Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 9 months
- Drive business requirements development including writing requirements and documenting Agile user stories, support project implementation and remediation planning functions for project focused on authorized roles and contact data mastering.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure research and updates, digital and manual forms research and updates, systems/change initiatives, reporting and analysis, process improvement, development of use cases and user stories and business process mapping.
- Consults with management and business partners on project objectives, milestones and activities.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Candidates should be detail oriented, familiar with business process flows, able to facilitate and capture business requirements in both waterfall and Agile formats.
- Experience leading discussions with technology, data and business teams is required.
- Banking and financial services experience would be helpful.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning