Highly Regarded Teaching Hospital with Outstanding Culture
Position: Project Manager
Location: San Francisco CA 94103
Term: 2+ months
- Applies advanced technical project management concepts with a full understanding of project management practices and IT policies and procedures to manage complex projects. Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues.
- Implements the project management process for the campus, medical center or Office of the President's products and services involving diverse departmental or cross-functional teams. Initiates, designs and leads project proposals and reports
- Has overall project management responsibility. May lead a team of technical project management professionals. Assembles and directs large project teams, develops detailed project plans and schedules and monitors budget and resources. Directs project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration, project and campus, medical center or Office of the President communications, interaction with vendors and managing risk
- experience, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Health Care Industry
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent logic, verbal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
- Ability to work outside of office hours
- Proven leadership ability. Effective problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress. Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Experience leading a team of technology professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.