Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Project Manager
Location: Orlando Florida 32817
Term: 11 months
- Provide prime customer interface and coordination of service contracts.
- Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Identifies opportunities and clarifies customers´ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
- Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
- Coordinates overall planning and execution of the project and decides on allocation of resources.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss of projects assigned.
- Resolves customer issues. Identifies and resolves warranty and commercial issues.
- Arrange contract parts ordering, delivery and repairs.
- Provide technical interface and maintain customer relationships through customer headquarters and/ or operations personnel.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
- Monitors and reports milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of project organization experience with responsibility for project results (including profit and loss).
- Prior experience must include: international business experience; intercultural experience in execution of international projects and history of successfully working with intercultural teams to achieve results; project organization in energy sector; Agile project management; project management of Gas Turbines; technical knowledge of Siemens OEM or equivalent Aero-derivative Gas Turbine equipment.
- Certification of Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or ability to obtain Siemens Energy certification within 1 year if applicable.
- Availability to travel nationally and / or internationally according to project needs.
- MS Office (required). Clarizen (desirable).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!