Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager/Business Process Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC, Phoenix AZ
Term: 18 months
- Execution support of transformation plan, stakeholder management and engagement models and processes, documentation, presentation deck development.
- Will gather information, manage speaker assignments, support development and execution against communication plans.
- Support driving business operational processes/routines with the team and informational, content development requests from management.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong facilitations skills
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines in a virtual environment
- Strong organizational, planning, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with operational process development and management
- Understanding of how to work with Microsoft suite of tools, SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience in data management and analytics