Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Process Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Implements reporting/information delivery within responsible areas, including root cause, cost/benefit, and risk analyses.
- Works closely with BPM Practice and BPM Tech to design operational processes generating out of Tech build.
- Responsible for data exception handling within the repository
- Responsible for producing data health metrics, library maintenance metrics etc. to make management aware of any anomalies or exceptions
- Agile experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- iGrafx, ARIS, ProVision or other enterprise process modeling experience
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning