Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Golden, CO 80401
Term: 4 Months
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for assisting Department executive management, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including County personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with department staff, as well as vendors (if applicable) and, when necessary, other departments in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the County’s project management policies and standards.
- Large-scale implementation (s) and/or upgrades of ERP platforms
- Technical Project Management experience
- Payroll and/or Finance/AP Experience
- Process Improvement Experience
- Six Sigma