Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Content Designer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- This role will focus on instructional design, developing learning content, and job aids, in support of Change Management projects impacting Marketing employees - materials developed by this role need to be engaging, easy to understand, visually appealing, and adhere to our clients Brand Standards.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be experienced in designing in PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint