Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Ethics Project Consultant
Location: West Des Moines IA; Minneapolis MN; Charlotte NC; Raleigh NC; Atlanta GA; Denver CO; Portland OR; Sandy UT; Addison TX; San Antonio TX
Term: 12 months
- This role will build and implement the International Ethics Office strategy.
- You will partner with a cross-function group of key partners and help drive a culture of ethics and integrity throughout our global footprint.
- Deal with Harassment, Sales practices, ethics, etc.
- Process all claims and investigate as needed
- Engage with internal partners in the development and improvement of our international ethics strategy.
- Sustain strong collaboration with Ethics Office peers to build ethics awareness and responses.
- Be responsible for the enhancement, development, implementation, and execution of global ethics program and initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of global ethics systems and personnel and provide recommendations for continuous improvement Identify emerging and developing compliance risks and work proactively across internal organizations to prioritize and address those risks.
- Drive ethics objectives across our global footprint based on internal metrics and data, evolving legal and regulatory requirements and external benchmarking.
- Provide leadership and direction
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning