Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Risk Manager
Location: West Des Moines IA; Minneapolis MN; Charlotte NC; Raleigh NC; Atlanta GA; Denver CO; Portland OR; Sandy UT; Addison TX; San Antonio
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for successfully executing against the requirements of the Issue Management Policy and Procedures.
- The candidate will contribute to a team responsible for awareness, escalation, and monitoring/tracking throughout the issue lifecycle (identification/intake through validation/closure).
- The candidate will provide challenge and subject matter expertise to issue owners, will provide robust oversight of issues identified from all internal and external sources, will support issue documentation, provide issue verification, and will provide updates, as requested, to the Corporate Risk Group team and senior leadership.
- The individual will consult with the business to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change, while providing transparency and actionable information related to issues to support Conduct Management issue management goals.
- Will report issue findings, facilitate oversight meetings, and develop business cases.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project risk management, implementation, or strategic planning