Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55467
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A worldly outlook when it comes to working within an international organization.
- A background in customer experience.
- Highly organized with timelines, record keeping, and driving initiatives.
- Relationship building and partnership skills.
- Project and/or program management, change management, implementation, and/or strategic planning experience.
- Change management experience.
- Able to influence results w/o direct management over key deliverables
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats with senior leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver on key business objectives.
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendation.
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint or other applications used to present data or information effectively.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning