Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Medical Device Project Manager
Location: East Walpole Massachusetts 02032
Term: 12 months
- Manage full project life cycle to effectively complete MES projects on time and within budget.
- Manage project processes including documentation, risk management, change control.
Design and implementation of MES including electronic batch record capability for multiple manufacturing sites.
- Gather requirements and objectives of projects and support the design and development process and translate user and/or system requirements into functional technical specification.
- Initiate change control, risk assessments, work orders, SOP’s, and purchase orders.
- Test, document, and conduct end user training regarding shop floor system enhancements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5-10 years managerial experience in the medical device or similar industry with one complete Camstar/Opcenter or similar implementation from design to full implementation.
- Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing IT and Digital Solutions.
- Experience with supporting Camstar/Opcenter systems in operation.
- Proven project management track record leading projects.
- Effective risk analysis and stakeholder facilitation to reach timely decisions
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication and conflict management skills.
- Ability to travel/
Even better if you have:
- PMP certification and/or Master’s degree.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!