Position: Project Manager – Remote Patient Monitoring
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Our client, a global leader in the deployment of leading edge IoT solutions for commercial enterprise applications is seeking a Project Manager with previous experience in IoT applications in the Healthcare industry and specifically Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Telehealth, or Connected Health to join a dynamic team of IoT industry leaders in the implementation of next generation IoT solutions. The ideal candidate will combine advanced knowledge and experience in IoT RPM solution, as well as knowledge of IoT devices, ecosystems and cloud infrastructure; and with experience in a customer facing, solution onboarding environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the ability to understand both the client’s business and technical environment and apply that understanding to IoT solution delivery and onboarding.
- Manage RPM deployment working with Customer and RPM device manufacture teams
- Plans and coordinates production and work activities based on customer orders based on efficient build plans in accordance with cost, quality and quantity specifications
- Coordinate and monitor supplier orders and inventory, ensuring on time delivery for production activities and advising of purchasing needs
- Maintains project timelines and provides progress updates and ensures projects are completed on time
- Implements KPIs in accordance with internal requirements as directed by supervisor
- Serve as liaison between team resources, customers and production configuration sites
- Creatively anticipate possible roadblocks, track customer delivery commitments, and ensure enough inventories (ensure the ability to deliver).
- Inventory Management - Management of inventory source, tracking, and controls
- Support staging and kitting requirements for current and anticipated customer contracts
- Work with appropriate client personnel to assist with inventory status. Play a major quality role by managing the corrective action process such as Corrective Action Reports and Root Cause Analysis (CAR and RCA).
- Produce regular reports and updates to all stakeholders, and access and work to mitigate key risk factors. Reports should include:
- Customer’s forecast/plant load
- Products SKU’s and DC capacity load
- Progress status of continuous improvement projects
- Updates and maintains quality assurance operations logs and generates metrics
- Participates in internal audits and supports customer audits as required
- Support billing.
- 2-4 Years of Project Management experience in a customer facing capacity, working with internal, external and vendor stakeholders to drive solution onboarding
- 1-2 years of previous Project Management/Coordination experience with Remote Patient Monitoring, Telehealth or Connected Care applications/solutions.
- 1-2 years of previous experience managing onboarding and delivery of mobility solutions, understanding end to end mobility networks from the connected device through the network to the cloud
- Strong Excel reporting skills and ability to translate large data sets into meaningful information for various stakeholders
- Previous experience working with Sharepoint
Bachelor’s degree preferred or corresponding related work experience