Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Austin, TX
Term: 12 months (01/13/2021 to 01/18/2022)
- The Project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- The Project manager plans and designates project resources, prepares budgets, monitors progress, and keeps stakeholders informed the entire way.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) ior equivalent
- MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or equivalent
- Collaborator with a commitment to meeting deadlines and an aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Service oriented style
- Adept at collaboration and conflict resolution
- Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to apply math, probability and statistics to practical situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience managing multiple complex electromechanical or other complex projects
Even better if you have:
- PMP certification
- Experience with managing projects for food service and food safety preferable.
- Experience with managing projects for highly integrated electromechanical machines, appliances and robotic devices.