Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 12 months
- Manage project operations, manage risk, budget, communications and schedule.
- Serve as a liaison with the vendor and business.
- Oversees project performance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all project communications.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other entities involved in the project.
- Plan and monitor scheduled events such as meetings, testing and production releases.
- Coordinate meetings with the stakeholders, team etc. periodically and also assist team members with coordination efforts related to the eWIC and Crossroads projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- PMP certification or VITA project management certification.
- 10+ years of experience in high risk technical projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- 10+ years of experience managing stakeholders.
- Must have strong knowledge of current project delivery methodologies and enterprise project portfolio management (PPM) tools.
- Strategic thinking; ability to objectively align tactical work efforts with enterprise strategic vision.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with VITA’s Commonwealth Technology Portfolio (CTP).
- Process improvement, Six Sigma, or related experience.
- 2+ years of experience with project staffing.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!